We are looking for a QA Engineer to help push our applications – of millions of user – to new levels.
Great that you are here!
We’re bringing this role to our team for the first time, so if you’re looking for a proactive approach where you can drive the QA activities in your own way, this is the right place! 🤠
Because our overall company culture is extremely important for us, please also have a look at our 2Coders Culture & Careers page ⚡️
We are looking for amazing people to join our rapidly growing team of engineers to work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the development of top trending apps in the fast-growing Video Experience and OTT market.
The position is available immediately, and it’s based in Skopje. You will be part of the team leading our international expansion by kick-starting operations from our new branch in Macedonia, with support from the headquarters in Spain.
We offer a hybrid work model, with the option to choose and switch between working from home or the office.
In addition to technical expertise, we highly value teamwork, collaboration, and willingness to learn, as we are a people-oriented, supportive, and hard-working team.
You will carry out the following tasks:
- Work on custom projects of international scope, mostly of the video streaming sector.
- Apply QA practices and test features and functionalities.
- Perform functional and acceptance testing of ios/android/web applications.
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are properly identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
- Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Execute all levels of testing (regression tests, sanity checks, and feature-specific tests).
- Document QA activities with internal reporting
- Give final YES for product quality.
- Work with our Product Owners and Platform Leads to understand business requirements.
- Participate in the review of feature specifications and wireframes.
- Get stuff done and take a proactive approach to work.
- Assume responsibility for the end-to-end testing of the software.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manual software testing.
- Strong hands-on experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes and tools.
- Can work independently, without any supervision.
- Deep understanding of agile practices.
- English language proficiency.
Nice to have
- Automated software testing
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time, permanent position (40h/ work week)
- Flexible hours/ work from home when needed
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development & career growth plan
- Modern and comfortable office in the heart of the city
- A whole new set of gadgets such as a brand new MacBook Pro + 4k monitor
- Snack bar with fresh fruits, chips & refreshments
- An opportunity to learn and develop- we give every employee a budget per year to grow their skills outside the company
- Gaining experience in a highly specialized, exciting, and growing sector
- Yearly travel package to work from the Canary Islands and enjoy the beach!
- Company parties and team-building adventures
Become a part of our team 💙
We build top apps and custom software for our incredible customers worldwide. We specialize in OTT and video experience platforms, one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. We believe in fostering a dynamic and supportive working environment, with training and development opportunities, as well as work-life balance and location-related benefits.
If you are interested in our job offer and you have a passion for coding, contact us by filling out the form below. We look forward to meeting you!