We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to design automated tests and validate the functionality of our web and mobile applications.
Great that you are here!
We’re bringing this role to our team for the first time, so if you’re looking for a proactive approach where you can drive the QA activities in your own way, this is the right place! 🤠
Because our overall company culture is extremely important for us, please also have a look at our 2Coders Culture & Careers page ⚡️
We are looking for driven professionals to join our rapidly growing team of engineers to work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the development of top trending apps in the fast-growing Video Experience and OTT market.
The position is available immediately, and it’s based in Skopje. You will be part of the team leading our international expansion by kick-starting operations from our new branch in Macedonia, with support from the headquarters in Spain.
We offer a hybrid work model, with the option to choose and switch between working from home or the office.
In addition to technical expertise, we highly value teamwork, collaboration, and willingness to learn, as we are a people-oriented, supportive, and hard-working team.
You will carry out the following tasks:
- Work on custom projects of international scope, mostly in the video streaming sector;
- Apply QA best practices while testing features and functionalities;
- Perform functional and acceptance testing of ios/android/web applications;
- Ensure that quality issues and bugs🐞 are properly identified, documented, tracked, and resolved;
- Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements;
- Document QA activities with internal reporting;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Give final YES for product quality;
- Collaborate with our Product Owners and Platform Leads to understand business requirements;
- Participate in the review of feature specifications and wireframes;
- Assume responsibility for the end-to-end testing of the software;
- Take a proactive approach to work.
Requirements and skills
- 3 years of proven experience in automated software testing;
- Experience in designing and writing test and automation scripts for multiple projects based on different technologies;
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks ( e.g. Appium, Protractor, Robot Framework);
- Basic knowledge of Python, Java, C#, or other OOP language;
- Hands-on experience with DevOps – understanding of CI/CD processes and tools;
- Experience in writing automated tests for native mobile applications (iOS/Android);
- Experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- You can work independently, without any supervision;
- Deep understanding of agile practices;
- English language proficiency.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time, permanent position (40h/ work week)
- Flexible hours/ work from home when needed
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development & career growth plan
- A whole new set of gadgets such as a brand new MacBook Pro + 4k monitor
- Free parking, breakfast, snack bar with refreshments in our comfortable office in the heart of the city;
- Training and courses of your choice – we give every employee a budget per year to grow their skills outside the company
- Gaining experience in a highly specialized, exciting, and growing sector
- Yearly travel package to work from the Canary Islands and enjoy the beach!
Become a part of our team 💙
We build top apps and custom software for our incredible customers worldwide. We specialize in OTT and video experience platforms, one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. We believe in fostering a dynamic and supportive working environment, with training and development opportunities, as well as work-life balance and location-related benefits.
If you are interested in our job offer and you have a passion for coding, contact us by filling out the form below. We look forward to meeting you!