We are looking for a decisive and versatile Angular developer to be part of the team.
You will join a team dedicated to the creation, maintenance and improvement of cutting-edge web applications with millions of visits for our national and international clients, as well as the participation in the development of our own products.
The position is available immediately and is based in Tenerife, Spain.
In addition to technical expertise, we highly value teamwork, collaboration, and willingness to learn, as we are a people-oriented, supportive, and hard-working team. ✌️
Your main activities will be
- Actively participate on technologically advanced custom projects of national and international scope, as part of a supportive team where your will be able to learn and grow
- Degree or certification in Computing Science or equivalent
- Proven experience in developing web applications (repositories will be requested)
- Intermediate English level
Skills to assess
- Engineering/degree in computer science, telecommunications or similar.
- Node, NPM, ReactJS, SASS, JQuery, Bootstrap
Skills that are valued
- Development of native apps on other platforms: Android and/or iOS
- Basic knowledge of web development:
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- NoSQL: MongoDB, Redis Frameworks: Laravel, Rails, Vapor
- WordPress development: API, themes and plugins
- Understanding of agile practices
- English language proficiency
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time, permanent position (40h/ work week)
- Flexible hours/ work from home when needed
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development & career growth plan
- Modern and comfortable office in the heart of the city
- A whole new set of gadgets such as a brand new MacBook Pro + 4k monitor
- Snack bar with fresh fruits, chips & refreshments
- An opportunity to learn and develop – we give every employee a budget per year to grow their skills outside the company
- Gaining experience in a highly specialized, exciting and growing sector
- Company results bonus
- Yearly travel package to work from the Canary Islands and enjoy the beach!
- Company parties and team-building adventures
Become a part of our team 💙
We build top apps and custom software for our incredible customers worldwide. We specialize in OTT and video experience platforms, one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. We believe in fostering a dynamic and supportive working environment, with training and development opportunities, as well as work-life balance and location-related benefits.
If you are interested in our job offer and you have a passion for coding, contact us by filling out the form below. We look forward to meeting you!