We are looking for an experienced android developer who wants to be part of a young team of passionate professionals about apps development.
We are looking for a professional who is willing to move to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Canary Island, Spain) to work with us in our offices.
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate/graduate engineering program.
- Extensive experience with Android development.
- Understanding of software development practices including source control, unit testing and agile development processes.
- Experience working on collaborative engineering teams.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, self-learning abilities and time management
- Graduate degree with major in computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years developing a production quality Android applications
- Participation on a software team using agile development processes.
- Professional residing at Gran Canaria
What do we offer you?
- Full time contract
- Salary commensurate to the value
- Daily breakfast
- Dynamic and Relaxed atmosphre with flexible work hours.