We are looking for iOS Developers to join our awesome mobile team. 😎
As an iOS developer, you will be part of a team dedicated to the creation, maintenance, and improvement of leading applications in the App Store with millions of downloads for our international clients as well as collaboration in the company’s own products. 📲
We are looking for decisive and versatile programmers to be part of the team. Enthusiastic and want to work on the development of native iOS applications and are interested in training and participating in the development of products on all Apple platforms: iOS, tvOS, WatchOs.
Recently, we launched successfully the 2Coders Academy in collaboration with SPEGC for developing native apps with Swift for iPhones and iPads devices. So you’ll be among a crew of experienced professionals who love to share their knowledge and passion for coding and developing with the community.
Your main activities will be
- Work on custom projects of international scope, mostly in the video streaming sector
- Get involved in all project stages: analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing, and support
- Help us develop our own products
- Keep open communication with the team and clients
- A higher cycle of Computer Applications or equivalent;
- Demonstrable experience in iOS development;
- English proficiency – to communicate with the team and clients (we provide English lessons!)
- Understanding of Swift and the foundational iOS, tvOS frameworks;
- iOS, tvOS development experience with consumer-facing apps is a plus;
- Experience using Xcode, IB, and Auto Layout to create advanced UIs
- Writing modular and reusable views and techniques for building apps that support different layouts for iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV.;
- Understanding software design patterns and native app development best practices;
- Trialing, testing, and adopting new technologies;
- Experience with diagnosing and debugging issues;
- Experience in writing custom UI components and libraries;
- Experience with dependency management;
- Knowledge of Apple’s human interface guidelines, design best practices, coding and naming guidelines
- Experience with all the usual stuff (multi-threading, integration with REST APIs, view animations, custom transitions, etc…)
- Knowledge of TDD and testing suites;
- Experience using CI/CD;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiar with agile practices.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time, permanent position (40h/ work week)
- Flexible hours/ work from home when needed
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development & career growth plan
- Modern and comfortable office in the heart of the city
- A whole new set of gadgets such as a brand new MacBook Pro + 4k monitor
- Snack bar with fresh fruits, chips & refreshments
- An opportunity to learn and develop – we give every employee a budget per year to grow their skills outside the company
- Gaining experience in a highly specialized, exciting and growing sector
- Company results bonus
- Yearly travel package to work from the Canary Islands and enjoy the beach!
- Company parties and team-building adventures
Become a part of our team 💙
We build top apps and custom software for our incredible customers worldwide. We specialize in OTT and video experience platforms, one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. We believe in fostering a dynamic and supportive working environment, with training and development opportunities, as well as work-life balance and location-related benefits.
If you are interested in our job offer and you have a passion for coding, contact us by filling out the form below. We look forward to meeting you!